Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday and Exercises

I slept very poorly last night and finally just got up at 4:00 AM. Missy also was restless and that may have played into my problem.

I will go to exercise class this morning and stay for the birthday cake too. Afterward I will probably try to finish off my tomato basil soup for lunch.

Right now Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast. She may have forgotten that I fed her at 4:30 AM. I will need to fix my own oatmeal though and have some coffee to get me going for the day. The news should be on now that it is 5:00 AM.

So, more later...

Well, I've had my breakfast and one cup of coffee. Now I have also had a piece of coffeecake and a cup of Chai. And, yes, I did give Missy some more treats. :)

The news is on and right now I have no further news. I also plan to go to game day at 1:00 PM..after lunch. I will take some of my cookies for the treat.

So, more even later....

I have done some laundry..yes, Missy did pee on another mat. ..and I have swept off the car port and the patio and done some watering of flowers. It may rain today so I won't do any more watering until I find out if it's going to rain.

In another two hours I will leave for exercise class.

I did attend exercise class and afterward had ice cream and cake for the birthdays of those who had a birthday in May. Kay baked the cake and someone brought ice cream. That was neat. Afterward, I went on back home and took Missy out on the carport for awhile then I had some more of the tomato basil soup with cheese and crackers  before I went on to game day. I ended up taking a dip and chips and sent what was left home with Marilyn R. We had a good time!

When I got home I read the newspaper and then took Missy back out for awhile but it had been raining and she wanted back in the apartment.

Now I am waiting for the news to come on to see if I get a signal. Sometimes rain interferes with the signal from my antenna. It took awhile to get a signal and it's touch and go to keep it. It is gone now.  It comes and goes.

I will watch TV when I can and log on to Amazon Prime if I lose the TV signal.

More even later...

I was watching the CBS news on Channel 6 out of Tulsa, Oklahoma, and they interrupted the programming to announce the Tulsa area weather.  It wasn't anything but a thunderstorm but I missed the CBS news. That's the only station I can get with the antenna Betty put in the attic when I canceled the cable. So I shifted over to Amazon Prime and watched another "Nature" episode then watched a program on the 1906 San Fransisco earthquake. At 10:00, Missy and I went to bed.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I don't know what your weather is there right now but after our crazy hot spell here in PA we had a break and I slept like a baby last night! :) It was 60 degrees when I got up :) Wore a sweater for my morning walk and going to 51 degrees tonight... to me this is heavenly sleeping weather :)

Margie's Musings said...

We have gone straight from winter to summer, It has been in the 90's here in May. Nutty weather!!