Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday and Exercises

I slept pretty well last night. I did wake up at 1:30 when I heard a loud noise. The apartment next door is empty so I knew it had to be my apartment. I got up with my flashlight and looked everywhere for the source of the noise but I couldn't find a thing so I went beck to bed and back to sleep. I got up close to 5:00AM, my regular time.

After I got myself ready for the day and fed myself and Missy, she wanted to go outside. As soon as it got light out I took her out but that stray cat was out there again and she was hissing and spitting at him so I brought her back in.

I watched the news until time to go to exercise class.

After exercise class I stopped over to the Dollar General store and bought more litter and some plastic zip lock bags before coming home.

When I got home, I took Missy out again and this time the stray cat was gone so I worked on my flowerbeds and Missy stayed right around where I was and I had no trouble with her. We finally came back in when she wanted to get something to eat and some water.

I called Nancy then and visited with her on the phone.   She is feeling much better and we made a date for Friday to visit and have lunch. She gets her hair done Friday morning so I will leave for Caney right after exercise class. We will probably eat at Eggbert's in Caney.

More later...

I had the other half of my sandwich from yesterday for my lunch then went to the store to get a birthday card for Jaime's 8th birthday and stamps to send it off with.  Then I came back home. The rain was beginning again. I ate one of my ice cream bars for a dessert.

This evening Missy and I watched an episode or two of 48 hours. At 8:30, I was very tired and Missy and I went on to bed.

No comments: