Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday and Church

I slept well on my new mattress last night. I got up at my regular time...5:00AM. I have dressed and emptied Missy's litter box and even had my breakfast and coffee and fed Missy.

I can't believe it but I have TV this morning....so far.  And it's a good clear picture.

I will go to church as usual this morning. Missy is after me to go outside but at 6:25, it's still dark. We will wait awhile. We are forecast for rain today. So far, I don't hear or see any rain. I see Tulsa is getting rain but they are 70 miles south of us.

I hope to eat at "Just Us" this morning after church but will eat with John and Leslie if they want us to do that. But Leslie is on call this weekend. She never knows when she will be called out.

Bob is to bring his pumpkin bread this morning for the Church School class. He may make his banana nut bread. He seems to alternate those.

It's beginning to get light now. I wonder if Missy will notice.

More later....

Missy did notice. We went out several times but she did not like the rain so I finally just brought her back in.

Bob came by and we went on to pick up Phyllis and go on to church. The service was good. Afterward Bob gave Chris part of his pumpkin Bread...four pieces

Afterward we did go to "Just Us" to eat lunch. While there, I made reservations for 9 for Thanksgiving dinner. It poured down rain all morning  and is still raining. It is supposed to rain all day.

I had my rhubarb pie for dessert and then when I got home I had an ice cream bar.

I got our congregational newsletter done and out on the mailbox for the mailman to pick up tomorrow..

I still have clear TV this afternoon. I am watching the golf tournament. Later, if the picture stays clear at 6:00 I will watch 60 Minutes.

More later....

60 Minutes was in and out with the weather problems in Tulsa. I watched it the best I could.

I changed  to Amazon Prime after I took my bath and watched a couple of episodes of Perry Mason shows. Then at 9:00, Missy and I went to bed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you got some rest!

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Sister-Three. It felt good!