Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday and a Doctor's Appointment

I slept well last night but I did wake up with a very sore right shoulder.  It's better now that I'm not lying on it now though.  I have dressed and fed Missy and myself.

Now I'm watching the news. So far the picture is doing fine...no tearing.

I will go on to exercise class at 9:00 and afterward after my lunch will go on to Bartlesville for my 2:00 appointment with Dr. Eslicker. My right ear has a small growth on it and I want him to take a look at it

Missy is being good this morning. She is just lying here at my feet waiting for daylight. She will want to go outside, I'm sure.

I texted Bob and he had just got up. He said he slept well. That's good. He has problems sleeping too.

More later....

I did take Missy out and she was very good so I stayed out with her and deadheaded the flowers. We came in when it was her idea. I wish she would always be that good.

In another hour, I will leave for exercise class. First I want to go to the bank and get some more cash for the weekend. I ate out three times this week and that took it all. First I want to watch the CBS news.

More again later...

After exercise class I dropped by Gary's and made an appointment to take my car in Thursday evening and find out why it sometimes fails to start. I try two or three times to start it and it finally does start. This has happened twice. But I don't trust that it always will. I have a 2:00 appointment with Dr. Eslicker in Bartlesville this afternoon and I am hoping it will start alright so I can get home from there. totally gross


I went  to Bartlesville and on to the doctor after I had lunch at "Pies and More".. He took two basil cells off my face and one off my left ear. I didn't know they were even cancer. I thought my right ear may have had that problem but he said that was just a pressure place. He gave me some padding  to put on it to protect it..

Then I came back home. First I stopped at the Dewey Sonic and bought a small banana milkshake.  Then I bought gas at their Sinclair station and then came on home.

I took Missy out for awhile and again, she was very nicely behaved.

After the news I will take my bath and watch TV with Missy until bedtime.

No comments: