Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning Day

I slept pretty well last night and only woke up once then got right back to sleep. I got up at almost 5:00AM

I am ready for my day and will run the vacuum again this morning.  Otherwise, I don't have a plan for the day.

I am watching the Channel 6 news right now. This morning the picture is not tearing. It is light now so I will try to take Missy outside. I hope that tomcat is not out there.

I took Missy out for almost an hour. About 7:20 or so, Bob came over and visited awhile. While he was here , Missy wandered off over to Kenny's to see the trailer he has parked there beside his apartment.  It is an eyesore. I had to go carry her back home. After Bob left, I brought her in.

Now I am watching the "CBS This Morning" and the news.

More later...

I got the apartment all cleaned...all but my bedroom....Missy is there on my bed sleeping. I have even had my Schwan's lunch. Later, when she is out of there, I will take the vacuum in there and vacuum the carpet. Now I think I will take it out and vacuum my car. The driver's side carpet is dirty. I vacuumed it a week ago but I have been in and out of that car several times since then and it has rained too.

I am still thinking about trying to get a manicure. My nails are terrible. They split and break off easily. I put lotion on them but it doesn't seem to help.  I just don't know how much that would cost.

More later...

I lay down and rested awhile this afternoon and then went over to Dollar General and bought more litter for Missy. She really goes through the litter.

Then I contacted Cox support and had Sean do some work for me. Something had changed my browser to Yahoo and I wanted Firefox to be my browser and whatever it was also changed my homepage.  I had him restore my original settings. After that, he gave me a direct phone number to call Cox Tech Support and took the old icon off my desktop. He said Microsoft had made some changes that were not compatible with their  program and they would be giving me a different icon for my desktop when they worked out the bugs.

I was glad to get my familiar browser and the Cox website that I prefer for my home page.

It's almost time for the news so I will see if Missy wants her treats now

More later....

I couldn't get the news. The pictures was tearing when it could be seen at all. Mostly the signal from the antenna in the attic was just not sufficient. I couldn't even stream it on the computer this evening.  Tomorrow I can get CBS news on Amazon Prime but it's always a day late that way.

I was able to get it on radio...good old radio. 

In another hour I will take my bath and get ready for TV this evening on Amazon Prime. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: