Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday and the Hearing.

I  slept well last night and didn't get up until 5:00. I fed Missy and after I got ready for the day,  Bob A. called to ask if I wanted to go to breakfast with him. I did... so he picked me up and we went to breakfast at Eggberts. After he brought me home we packed up some coffee for him since he was nearly out.

I then took Missy outside but it was way too chilly at 43 degrees. We came back in. I washed the kitchen and bathroom floors. Cyndi will be coming this morning to vacuum for me. I wanted to be ready for her.

I have CBS on this morning to watch the hearing for Dr. Blasey Ford..

I'll get back to this later..

Cyndi came about 12:30PM and did my vacuuming. I watched the hearing all morning and most of the afternoon until time to go to the Book Club at the library and talk about the book of the month "A Farewell to Arms".

After I got back home, I ran my car through the car wash before I came home to clean it off. When I got home I took my bath and turned on Amazon Prime TV so I could watch Forensic Files with Missy until bedtime.

I will pack in the morning for the Priesthood Retreat. Karan and Leslie will pick me up at10:00AM. I asked Bob A. if  he would feed Missy her treats tomorrow evening and clean out her litter box and then come back Saturday morning and give her her treats and breakfast and be sure she had water and clean out her litter box and he said he would do that.

I will be leaving for that priesthood retreat at 10:00AM  in the morning so I had better get some sleep.. 

Missy and I went to bed about 9:00PM.

No comments: