Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday and Juanita's Checkbook and Game Day

I slept pretty well last night but then at 4:00AM, Missy tried to wake me up by "stomping" on me. Darn cat! I imagine she wanted her breakfast. I managed to fend her off until 5:00AM

Then I got up and bribed her off the bed so I could make it up by offering her her treats. That worked! It usually does. Then I went ahead and fed her while I was in the kitchen. I came back to the bedroom finished making up the bed, and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I have been sneezing my head off lately. It's my allergies! I have to have Kleenex around all the time. After it freezes, that will help a lot. But the first hard freeze is awhile away. In the meantime, I sneeze a lot.

I'd better put a hiatus on this and get my own breakfast now. Today will be a busy day. Mid morning I will go up to Independence and balance Juanita's checkbook.  Then get back home in time for game day at the senior center after lunch.

It will be another busy day!

I have had my breakfast and coffee and am working on my Chai Latte now.

When it gets light I will take Missy out.  She loves to go outside.

More later...

After I finished Juanita's checkbook and went out to my car to come home, I could not get the car to start again. I tried five or six times and finally it started. Then I came on home and got ready for the game day.  When I got into the car to go to town, I tried again to start the motor...no good. Finally after several tries, the motor turned over and I went on to game day. When I got there, I called Gary and told him about it and he said he and Brandon would come get the car and try to find out what it was. After about twenty minutes, they arrived and I gave Gary the key. After fifteen minutes or so, Gary came back in and said it started every time he tried it. He didn't charge me for his time.

I went to game day at the senior center and we played from 1:00PM until 3:00PM and then I came home.

When I came back home and had my dinner of yogurt and later took my bath and Missy and I watched some Amazon Prime on the TV. At 9:00, we went on to bed.

No comments: