Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Day After Christmas

It's raining today and I guess we needed rain. I think it's supposed to rain all day. If so, I will stay in. Maybe this will give me the opportunity to clean out my closets and get ready to take stuff  I no longer wear or need to the Presbyterian church for their ongoing sale. I can use the closet space.

My TV is tearing again...probably because of the rain.  I will leave it on in hopes of it straightening out before the CBS news.

More later...

This is the neat little turtle Leslie gave me for Christmas to add to my turtle collection. She bought that while we were in Arizona in November.

Image may contain: indoor

I never suspected a thing. It's the prettiest one I have.

More later...

Bob A. came over for a little while this morning to visit. Before he left I gave him some of my fruit salad that I had brought home from Christmas dinner yesterday. I also gave him some of my corn casserole and enough Sloppy Joe meat and two buns that he could warm up for a lunch. Counting today, I have had Sloppy Joes twice. That's all I really wanted. Joanne will be  on a very limited diet until after her tests on Friday. He would have had to have just have a sandwich or something like that until after that test. I was glad to share with him. I had plenty.

I had a sloppy Joe with grated sharp cheddar cheese on it and a glass of peach tea for my lunch today. I also had that piece of pecan pie I brought home from Leslie's yesterday. I will have the pumpkin pie with my leftover ham and corn casserole tomorrow.

I think I will lie down for awhile and watch some Amazon Prime TV. I went to bed quite late last night and then worried awhile about Rick and Carmen before finally getting to sleep. I also had quite a lot of drainage and finally got up and took a Benadryl. That helped me sleep.

More even later....

I went over to Dollar General after my lunch  and bought a few things I needed...envelopes, oatmeal, contact cleaner, and some more hangers. It began raining again while I was  there so I came on home and put things away.  I did watch more Nova on Amazon Prime but did not take a nap.

About halfway through the afternoon I came in here to the desktop computer. One of my classmates couldn't open his attachment of the class newsletter so I told him I would send him a hard copy. I got that ready and out on the mailbox for the mailman to pick up tomorrow afternoon. The mail had already come...such as it was...two newspapers.

I played some solitaire and after having some yogurt, I watched some more TV and finally took my bath and got myself ready for bed.

I sure miss Missy. She was so much company.

I will go on to bed at 9:00PM again.