Saturday, December 8, 2018

Saturday and Christmas Shopping

I slept very well last night and got up close to 5:00AM, which is my regular time to arise.

I got myself ready for the day and fed myself and Missy.

I wrapped Ginger's little Christmas gift and will get it in the mail Monday. I need to get some more shipping tape to finish up the wrapping. I have Esther's ready to go too. But I want to put Keith's and Scott's in with their wives gifts. I have been careful with my shopping but I love to Christmas shop. It doesn't seem like the Christmas holiday without gifts under the tree for those I love.

Karan is going shopping with me in Bartlesville today. I hope to finish up my list and get everything mailed by today or Monday.

It's time to go pick her up. I will get back to this later....

Karan and I are so proud of ourselves. We both finished up our list for Christmas. I only have to wrap mine and get them in the mail to Scott and Ginger and Keith and Esther. All the others are local. I need to get some package wrapping tape tomorrow before I can get them mailed off on Monday.

We also had lunch at McCallister's and shared the flavored tea from my glass that Leslie gave me.

I saw Nancy on our way through Caney and stopped and visited with her a bit. I will try to get over there next week sometime to visit her. She is going to David's for Christmas.

Now it's time to feed Missy. She has spent most of the day alone and needs some attention too.

So more later...

We lay on the sofa as usual and watched Amazon Prime TV. At 9:00PM, we both went to bed.

No comments: