Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tuesday and Hair Day

I woke up at 4:30AM and lay there until it became apparent I wasn't going to be able to get mack to sleep and then I just got up. I dressed, made the bed, and fed Missy and myself breakfast.

Then I drained the beans and put hot water on them, added onion, salt and ham and put them on the base of the slow cooker to cook for five hours.

At 9:00AM, I got my hair done. 

I went out to Walmart and bought all the makings for my peanut clusters. I won't make them yet but I will wait until about a week before Christmas and do it then I will take them to Leslie's cookie exchange on the 16th at 3:00PM.  I will also take cookies to exchange.  While I was there, I got Missy and large bag of her treats. That should hold her for awhile.

I used the $25.00 gift Walmart card that Rick and Carmen gave me for my birthday.

I invited Marilyn to come eat beans and cornbread with me and then we took a large bowl over to Wayne's' for Merrill and him for lunch. We also took the leftover cornbread. I have enough left for one more meal.

More later...Notice...I am starting to accumulate gifts under my tree.

Image may contain: christmas tree

I read my book for part of the afternoon. And watched Amazon Prime for part of it too. I fell asleep in the middle of watching it...that's what I get for waking up and getting up so early. It's only 8:10PM now but I am yawning again.

I worked on my class newsletter for awhile this afternoon. I have heard from two classmates so far and started the letter with their news.

If I go to bed this early, I will be awake very early tomorrow morning again.

I went back to work on my class newsletter until 9:00PM and then Missy and I on went to bed. Hopefully, I will sleep better now.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Corn bread and beans sounds really good. Only got to 40 here today.

Margie's Musings said...

It was very cold here too.The cornbread and beans were very good!