Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday and Bored Stiff

I slept well again last night and was up about 5:00AM as usual. I had my breakfast after I dressed and then watched the news, I read all morning on my last John Gresham book. 

I called Nancy a little while ago and she is sick at her stomach again.  I was going to see if she wanted to go for lunch but after she told me how she was feeling, I wish she would let me take her to the emergency room. I can't imagine why she avoids learning what the problem is. She has been sick off and on for several months.

I just put my roast on to cook with potatoes and onions. I added some carrots too. I will slow cook it for several hours. Then I will have a late dinner.

Tomorrow I will make my corn casserole for the dinner at Melissa's after church.  Bob will bring his pumpkin bread.  He called and talked to me for some time last evening.

I have the Reporter in the mail. I will read it shortly.

More later....

I read the Reporter and both Chet's and Juanita's obits were in it.

I got very hungry and so I went up to the Pizza Hut and had a personal pan pizza  It was o.k. At least I am no longer hungry.  I wanted to wash my car but the automatic car wash was closed for some reason. It is almost warm out and I can't imagine why they had it closed. It is 59 degrees outside.

I guess I will get back to my book.  More even later...

Well, I finished that last John Gresham book. It was pretty predictable. "The King of Torts".  I had it figured out long before I was half through with it.

I took my bath and put my pjs on shortly after 6:00PM and then watched TV the rest of the evening. I went to bed shortly before 9:00PM.

No comments: