Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wednesday and Hair Day and Bunco

I woke up early after a very restless night. I slept just off and on after 1:00AM. The book I am reading disturbed my sleep. It's a free one and I am not going to finish it if it is going to disturb my sleep.

I texted Bob and we decided to have breakfast at Eggberts there in Coffeyville at 7:15AM.  I picked him up after going to the bank. We had our breakfast and when I took him back home, he loaded my banker's boxes back into my car for me to take back to store in my attic. Joanne had used them when she packed her daughter for her move to Sycamore Landing.

I went out to their Walmart and bought the groceries I needed and later went to Brahms for milk. I stopped at Paradise Tanning to get my hair done first. My appointment was at 10:00AM but Toni saw me out there in the reception room at shortly after 9:00AM and decided to go ahead and do me early. That meant I had three and a half hours before the bunco games began. I decided to come on back to Caney and put the groceries away and also the boxes back in the attic. I also wanted to call Atmos Energy and find out why I did not owe a bill in August. I found out it was because I paid twice in July. I paid the bill that was due in August on the 2nd on July 24th. So that even left me a small credit balance. It's 10:50AM now and I still have plenty of time. I will leave here for the 1:00PM bunco game about 12:30PM. By then, I will have the mail...if I get any. It is usually here by 11:30AM or so.

More later...

I got my newspapers  today in the mail and read them and did the crossword puzzle in the Reporter. At 12:30PM, I left for Coffeyville. I got there in time to play Bunco. Michele was supposed to provide the prizes but she is working on Wednesdays now and didn't bring the prizes. I am to bring them in September. I will get  them the last week in August at Dollar General or Hobby Lobby. Bunco is the first Wednesday of each month.

On the way through town I stopped and bought more pecans and also stopped at Sonic and bought a cherry limeade freeze.  

I got home about 3:30PM and deadheaded the flowers and watered them.

Nancy came by to see where I had been. She had come by several times to check me out.  I had not seen her since Monday at brunch.

It is 6:25PM now and I did break down and finish the book. I can't say I liked it. It was way too violent.

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and go to bed at 9:00PM. I hope I can sleep better tonight.  

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Take this post down immediately!