Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday and Finally Apartment Cleaning

I slept like a log last night. I didn't have to take anything either. I got up about 5:00AM and made my bed, dressed and had my oatmeal and am working on my coffee and Chai now.

I fed the mama cat and she is lying on my doormat protecting any leftover cat food from her kittens. The little yellow one peeked around the corner, saw his mama there guarding the food and retreated.  Now a little gray kitten is attempting to eat but mama is still on guard. It is easing itself toward the food and no consequences yet. It is keeping one eye on mama while it tentatively eats some of the  cat food. So far, so good.

I didn't clean yesterday so today I will need to get it done. Then I can get back to my second book.

I am thinking about mowing the front yard again today. The grass grows so fast. I am waiting for the Weather on the 8s on the weather channel. I want to see today's forecast. The last time I looked...yesterday...the entire next week was going to be in the 90s. I may have to mow early while the grass is still wet from the dew.

I need to put some more cat food out. The dish is empty now.

Mama cat is back to eating again. She may have chased off her little gray kitten. :) The little yellow kitten is back and is able to eat now. Mama is back on the doormat but is not chasing the kitten off this time.

I just saw the Weather on the 8s and it will be 91 degrees today and until next Thursday when it will finally go "down" to 89 degrees.

More later....

Suzanne came about 8:30AM/9:00AM and found me sweeping and picking up leaves for the apartment next door. We began cleaning the apartment next door. We finished about 11:30AM and we went out to Sonic where she bought our lunch.

Then we went to the Dollar General store and she bought me some Glade room fresheners. She was going to buy a box of furnace/air conditioner filters for each apartment but they wanted an arm and a leg for them at Paul's. And Dollar General did not have the right sizes. She will get them at Walmart next time she is there. I still have two filters. That will hold me for two months. I can always buy some at the hardware store in Coffeyville. They have them.

We loaded up her car with the cleaning supplies and her vacuum cleaner and broom that she brought and then she left. We were both very tired. I will finish cleaning my apartment tomorrow. I got the bare floors done this morning before Suzanne came.

Suzanne and Steve are going to try to get a faux laminated floor (linoleum) down in my apartment before the first of the year. It would be the dining room, kitchen and bathroom. That would make it much easier to clean the dining room. As it is, I have to move all four chairs into the kitchen to vacuum in the dining room. And I never like to have carpet in a dining room. That is very good of them!

More later...

I went over to Nancy's after I finished reading the Reporter and I gave it to her. We are supposed to have lunch tomorrw at 11:45AM if Nancy is not sick then. I am to pick her up then. 

I stayed the better part of an hour. Her daughter-in-law called her while I was there and they had a nice chat. When I got home I filled the cat's dish and at 7:00PM I took my bath and watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" on Amazon Prime. I had recorded Dateline earlier so I watched it too. I read my latest book again until 9:15PM, when I went on to bed. I was very tired.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cleanliness is one of the most important aspects at home, workplace or anywhere else. Cleanliness implies an individual’s personality – how civilized they are, how modern and organized they’re and more information. The modern day lifestyle has become complex because of the various compulsions and therefore, it’s important to hire cleaning services offered by SKT Cleaning.

Housekeeping Services | Home Cleaning Services | Cleaning Services In Dubai | Move In & Move Out Cleaning Services |Maids Services In Dubai | Office Cleaning Services | Cleaning Companies In Dubai | Housekeeping Services Dubai | Cleaning Services | Cleaning Companies | Home Maids Services In Dubai | School Cleaning Services| Soft Cleaning Services