Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thursday and Poor Sleep

I started waking up shortly after midnight and had trouble getting back to sleep. I finally took Melatonin about 3:00AM  and got some sleep. I still got up shortly before 5:00AM.

I was worried about Hoover, the kids male Corgi. He has hurt his left front foot and was limping yesterday afternoon. I am concerned about what he must have stepped on that hurt that foot. It might get infected. He's a good dog...makes great cute puppies.

Blue Heeler Octavia will have her puppies next week. He is the father of them. They will be Cowboy Corgis...little bit longer legs. Anyhow, I was worried about Hoover and couldn't get him off my mind.

Suzanne called last evening. Her sister, Judy, is still having some memory problems. Two weeks ago, she passed out at the wheel and wrecked her car..totaled it really. She will have it repaired because she loves that car. She was not hurt but had passed out and taken out a fence at a cemetery and was confused and had memory problems after the wreck and that continued even later...Suzanne is taking her back to the doctor until they figure this out. She will take her to the Mayo Clinic if they can't come up with a diagnosis locally at Bartlesville. So we will wait awhile to clean the apartment next door. The new people won't be moving in right away. He has paid the deposit but will pay the September rent on his next payday...probably the 15th.

So I will clean my apartment today. My right forearm and right hand are still pretty sore. Lately I have been having problems with my right hand too. Usually it is only when I drive and have it on the wheel.  But it has been sore at other times now too. Getting old is not for sissies.

The cat and a couple of her kittens have come to eat the cat food. Grouchy mama has decided to hog the food and is swatting at the kittens to keep them away.until she is finished. She used to sit back and let them eat first...but no more.  She is evidently welcoming them to the real world.

More later....

The latest posted photo of Scott and Ginger's new home. Coming right along!

 Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

I didn't clean my apartment today. I read my book instead and finally finished it. Nancy came over for awhile in the afternoon. I gave her the newspapers....all but today's Reporter. I had not read it nor done the crossword puzzle yet.  I finally had my lunch about 2:30PM and some iced tea. About 4:00PM, I did the crossword puzzle and took the Reporter over to Nancy. I just didn't have any interest in cleaning my apartment today.  I will do it tomorrow.

I started my next Grisham book..."The Confession".  I didn't get far before I took my bath. I will try to make it until 9:00PM and then go to bed. After so little sleep last night. I should be able to sleep.

No comments: