Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday and Another Quiet Day

I slept well last night although I got up very early again. I had my breakfast and coffee and chai and even a piece of leftover coffeecake. Then I fed the cats and kittens.

I printed off the paper that Ron Dawbarn and I presented at John Whitmer Historical Association that time several years ago. I was afraid if this laptop crashed, I might lose everything.  The paper is backed up on the exterior drive  but I wanted to play it safe.

Wednesday when I go to Coffeyville for my hair appointment, I will need to get gas, go out to Walmart and get the ingredients for my fruit salad, a printer ink cartridge and perhaps even another thumb drive for the class newsletter and mailing list. I will play cards at game day at the senior center and later I will stop at Tyro and pick up my two pies for Thanksgiving. On Tuesday I will need to bake cookies for my game day treat.

More later.... 

I went on to Bartlesville and to their Walmart. I got the ingredients for my salad and also a new ink cartridge. While I was at it, I bought that thumb drive to save the class newsletter and mailing list on.  I bought gas at a QT there at $2.18 a gallon.

I watched TV until 9:00PM and then just went on to bed. I recorded "Bull". I just couldn't stay up any longer. I will watch it in the morning.

No comments: