Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday and Baking Cookies Again

I slept well last night thanks to Melatonin. I got to sleep easily. I was so tired. Then I woke up at 2:30AM and decided to just give up and take Melatonin. I took three and went right back to sleep until nearly 6:00AM.

Today I will bake peanut butter criss cross cookies for the senior center for game day tomorrow.

I have dressed and fed myself and the cats and will do my dishes and have a cup of chai. Then a little later I will start the cookies. I want to watch "Bull". I recorded it last night when I went on to bed.

So more later....

I watched "Bull" and as usual, it was very interesting. I also played solitaire while I did that. Then I baked peanut butter criss cross cookies for the game day tomorrow at the senior center. Marilyn texted me she hoped I would come. I had already planned to go and that is why I was baking the cookies. But I responded to her anyhow and told her that.

That is finished and I have cleaned up my mess.

I am not sure what I will have for lunch. I went by Nancy's yesterday and there were several people sitting on her screened in porch. I think it was David and his wife but I didn't stop. 

I may just have another peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I had soup, crackers and cheese yesterday...with iced tea. I have very little tea left and I don't think I will buy more for this winter. I will just make hot tea..if anything. I may finish up what I have right now for lunch. It's only 10:30AM so it's too early to eat lunch now.

More later....

My daughter, Leslie, called me an hour later to see if I would be interested in going to Bartlesville with her for lunch and to buy groceries for Thanksgiving dinner. Of course I was delighted to be asked. We went to McCalister's for lunch and I had my usual half sandwich and cup of soup. As usual it was very good.

After we ate, we went out to their huge grocery store where you can get literally everything. It took the better part of an hour but we got everything. Then she brought me back home. 

I spent the afternoon on the computer and going over my Sunday sermon. 

Later this evening, the wind finally came up. The cats and the kittens were very hungry but the wind blew leaves right up to my front door and they piled up there. I swept most of them away and fed the cats and the kittens.

I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" and about 9:00PM, I took my bath and went on to bed.

No comments: