Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday and A Better Night's Sleep

I slept somewhat better last night. Still in the middle of the night I did a lot of tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. As usual it was my right arm. Finally sometime after midnight I got up and took some Aleve again. That helped and I slept better after it took hold.

I got up about 6:30, dressed and got myself ready for the day. Then I had my oatmeal and coffee and Chai. I also had a breakfast bar and now am having some hot chocolate.

I had three or four cats come early for their breakfast. I got it out there without having to open the garage door and walk around to the front with it. After they ate and left, the birds came to eat too. Of course I went out and brought the cat food in the house. I am not feeding birds.

I checked and my stimulus money is not yet in my account. Keith thought I might have it this week. But I will believe it when I see it.
The government will have to access my bank account through my Social Security  direct deposit. I think they will deal with tax payers first.

I got a hold of the mother of my mower last night. One of her daughters, probably the 14 year old, will come over around 2:00PM to mow my yard. Hopefully it won't rain before then.  It's clear out there now.

More later...I want to start my laundry.

After I got the laundry in and going, I went out to Dollar General and bought a hedge clipper. The hedge in front of my apartment really needed trimming and I had to have a hedge clipper to do that. After I got that job done I swept up my mess and put it in the leaf bag. I am having my yard mowed this afternoon at 2:00PM...if it doesn't rain.

Anyhow, the hedge looks a lot better now.

More even later...It's time for the mail and I want to get the laundry in the dryer too.

I got the laundry dried and put away.

I went out to Sonic and bought the child's chicken strip meal for my lunch. I got two large chicken strips and french fries  and a small coke for $2.18. And it's just the right size.

Suzanne called me to see if I would want her to pick up my produce for me. I thought that was very nice of her and one less car in the line. I have bananas, apples and an orange among other stuff.....grapes onions, potatoes, etc.. 

The Vanatta girl came with her mother and again the youngest one mowed my yard. I will need to trim but not right now. It is terribly windy today and that is terrible for my sinus problems.  It is supposed to rain tonight so it may be a couple of days before I can get the trimming done. Everything looks a lot better now....even without the trimming.

I notice the scruffy looking gray cat was waiting for food so I took the double dish out for him/her. (I don't know which it is). When the others come, I will put out the blue bowls.

The 4:00PM channel 6 news is on now. I will keep one eye on the TV.

More later...

I watched the news and at 7:00PM I took my bath. It's 7:40 now and I have been reading and finished my book on my Kindle. I will go to bed about 9:00PM

No comments: