Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday and Dusting

I slept completely through the night last night. I got up at 5:45AM and dressed and got ready for the day. I opened the door to five cats/kittens and got them fed.

I had my oatmeal and meds and a breakfast bar this morning and a cup of coffee and am working on a cup of Chai.

I tried to check my e-mail with the desktop computer (which is still holding the signal overnight) but Outlook would not open at all on that computer. I had to use the laptop which is running Windows 7, and the notebook, which is running Windows 10...a disaster operating system.  I will contact Cox Complete Care later and see if they can fix that. I will do that after the CBS news goes off.

David, Nancy's son and his family, will be coming to Nancy's for two weeks for a visit. I hope he is not going to try to put her in a nursing home again. Those are death traps. She will refuse again. If they try to put her in against her will, that is Elder Abuse and she can file a complaint to keep that from happening.

I will get my dusting done today and also check with Krystal to see if any of her girls will mow for me this weekend. I have just enough cash to pay them.

So, more later....

 

 

This one of the puppies in my daughter and son in law's kennel. 


 

Here's another photo of Ace.. 


 

And a second puppy.

Here's another one of him.

Aren't they cute!!!

Leslie, my daughter, was reading my blog and saw that I was going to ask Krystal if one of her daughters could mow for me and she contacted me to volunteer to mow for me. I had started to mow the back yard myself and ran out of steam.  As soon as the weather cools down I am going to start walking again. Six months of sitting around reading has eliminated my stamina. I will have to build it back up again by walking. She brought me a new gas can too. I did some trimming after she mowed and then we went down to Bartlesville and had lunch at McCalisters there by the mall. Afterward she washed her car. Then we came back home and she left me to go back home. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to visit with her and really appreciated the mowing. That saved me $25.00...my last $25.00 in fact. That should hod me until Wednesday when my social security comes in.

I did go to the Dollar General store and bought a few groceries. I needed juice and I bought another bag of cat food...just in case.

I put away my groceries and watched a little Forensic Files on Amazon Prime. It is 5:15PM now and I want to watch the news before I take my bath at 7:00PM. So...more later...

I watched some news and then Amazon Prime and then took my bath at 7:00PM. I went on to bed at 9:00PM.


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Puppies are so sweet. Astrid’s is expecting. She’s getting big and still a month to go.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Such cute little chubby puppies. I bet they are so sweet and squirmy.

Margie's Musings said...

They are. They only have two left that are not sold.