Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday A Week Later

It's Friday and a week later. We just got home from our World Conference. It's always a wonderful experience and we work hard getting all kinds of legislation passed. We stayed in John and Leslie's camper and slept well all week. We ate out some of the time and ate sandwiches and salad at the camper quite a lot too. I gained three pounds. I will work hard at getting it back off before it multiplies.

We saw a lot of people we only see at World Conference. I have outlived several I always got to see there.

After we got home, Leslie and John took me back to my own apartment. I have a hard time driving at night anymore. The bright lights tend to blind me. And another thing happened when I got home. I found I have a chirping cricket somewhere in the apartment. As I unpacked it chirped and chirped. I have looked everywhere but it is still chirping and I have not been able to find it. I may have to stuff my ears with cotton to sleep at all.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I will wash my hair in the tub and try to blow it dry myself and straighten my bangs and curl the hair on top of my head. It has been over week now and it needs it badly.

It's 11:22PM now and I have had my bath, unpacked everything and put it all away. I am very  tired.

More tomorrow!

No comments: