Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday and A Long Trip

I slept very well last night considering I was excited about going to World Conference today. I was up shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for a big week. I finished packing my small carry on and fixed myself some breakfast. I had taken my large suitcase out to Leslie and John's yesterday morning . Luckily, I make a list of everything I have to have with me and check it off as I pack. This will be the second conference I have stayed with Leslie in their camper. But this is a newer camper. They have only had it a few months.Always before I had stayed with Reg and Joanne Stoner. Reg died last year and Joanne moved to Independence, Kansas to be near her eldest son and his family. I have met with her once after she moved to our Independence and we had lunch at Big Cheese there in Independence.

I will go check out the cat situation and" the weather on the 8's" now. It's 5:34AM and I also want to finish reading the book I started yesterday evening. I had read it years ago and they even made a movie out of it which I went to see at the tine. It was "The Bridges of Madison County" and it was very popular.

I will go see to the cats and the weather now. 

What do you know! Both cats were there for breakfast this morning so I fed them and will read while they eat. It's the last meal they will get from me for a week so they had better eat up plenty.

More Later..I will read and hopefully finish my book before I leave, Otherwise, I will take it with me.

I got the book finished. I seldom re-read a book but that one is really special to me for some strange reason. I also enjoyed the movie as I seldom do for long. I even considered downloading it on Amazon Prime. Maybe I will do that someday.

There will be no blog from me for a week and a day. Have a nice break from Margie's Musings...

 

No comments: