Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday and Game Day

I was up at 5:ooAM this morning as usual. I slept well though. I have checked for cats a couple of times but so far, none have come for their breakfast.

I have had mine. Two cups of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. That's plenty of breakfast for me.

I did check on "the weather on the 8's" and finally saw it. 

Today will be 46 degrees and AM fog and PM clouds.  tomorrow is to be 50 degrees and AM showers, Friday is to be 51 degrees and PM showers, Saturday is to be 41 degrees and rain, Sunday is to be 48 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 56 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 56 degrees and mostly sunny. That's three days of rain...which we really need. Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

I will go to Coffeyville this morning to get my hair done and then stay for the afternoon after lunch and attend game day at the senior center.

I will stop at Eggbert's at lunch time and have their fruit parfait. I really like that for lunch and Coffeyville's Eggbert's is the only Eggbert's that has it on their menu.

The little grey cat was the only one that came to eat breakfast today. It ate and left. The others may have found some sort of  shelter. I havn't seen anything of the others in days.

It's 6:27AM now and I will leave for Coffeyville at 8:30AM. I should be able to reach Coffeyville by 9:00AM..in time for my hair appointment. After that, I will stop by the Coffeyville library and check out a couple of books. The Caney library is closed a lot in this weather. Luckily I get over to Coffeyville every Wednesday for my hair appointment.

More Even Later...


 

No comments: