Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday and a Trip to the Fort Scott Area

 It's 6:21 AM now and I am getting ready to leave for Leslie's home. She and Karan and I will be going to Nevada for the day for a church event. I need to leave in thirty minutes to get there by 7:30AM.  

I opened the front door and once again the little grey cat was here for it's breakfast. So I set it's food out there and it's eating..

I also caught "the whether on the 8's" and here it is:

Today is to be 37 degrees and mostly cloudy, tomorrow is to be  38 degrees and showers, Tuesday is to be 45 degrees and AM fog and PM clouds, Wednesday is to be 48 degrees and showers,  Thursday is to be 50 degrees and AM showers, Friday is to be 50 degrees and AM showers and Saturday is to be 46 degrees and AM showers. That's the week! Some much needed rain!

More Later in the day toward evening:

I waited until daylight to start to drive to Leslie's and then we picked up Karan and Leslie drove us to Johnna's in Neodesha and then to the Fort Scott area for the service.  

We had a very good service and a fine dinner after that. Then Leslie  drove us home. I got back to Caney about 5:00PM. 

Sure enough...the one cat dish I left out for some of the other cats to eat from was gone. I will have to buy another one tomorrow to replace it. I looked over the yard but this time it was nowhere to be found. 

I watched the Mission Center's service on Zoom this evening.

Now it's almost  7:00PM and I am ready to take my bath. It has been a huge day and I am very tired.

More Tomorrow....

 

No comments: