Friday, March 8, 2024

Friday and A New Remote

I slept well again last night and was up at 5:30AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am trying to learn the new TV remote and  card Bo installed yesterday.  I got "the weather on the 8's" with it.You simply press a button and speak into the remote and it takes you to whatever channel you want. You press O.K. after you speak into the remote. If you are not sure of the channel you need, you can just tell the remote what program you want. And with this remote you can even record any program you want. You can do that week by week or have the TV save entire weeks of the program you don't want to miss.  If I can just get it learned, it will be great and also convenient.

Once I get it learned, it will offer me all kinds of options.

When I opened the door this morning,  Blondie was waiting for his breakfast. When I got his and went  back to the door, Grey was out there too. So I fixed another bowl and took it out to Grey. By then Blondie had finished eating and left.

We had quite a storm last evening. We were under tornado warnings here at Caney and the sirens were blasting. We had hail and lots of wind.There was a tornado just west of Caney.

I haven't heard whether it ever touched the ground. I was in my clothes closet. The only area in my apartment that has no windows. 

There was a similar situation over at Coffeyville...twelve miles east of here.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's".

Here it is:

Today is to be 54 degrees and showers, tomorrow is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 64 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 67 degrees and sunny,  Tuesday is to be 73 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy. Thursday is to be 70 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. So a couple of days of rain should help with our terrible drought. Today and next Thursday,

More Later..

No comments: