Saturday, March 9, 2024

Saturday and Laundry

I slept well last night and was up after 4:30AM, stripped my bed and am washing my towels and pajamas too. It has been awhile since I did sheets and it is time.

I opened the front door to find Grey looking for breakfast. I took it out there. 

I  am trying to learn my new TV card. It is pretty difficult. But I did find the English instructions on the back of the  card with the Spanish instructions.

I found "the weather on the 8's" and will copy the photo I took when it was on.

Today is Saturday and it is supposed to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy , tomorrow is to be 64 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 69 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 73 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Friday is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy. One day of rain this next week and that is Thursday.

More Later...  

I got the laundry done, the bed changed and the rest put away. I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to Independence to the Dairy Queen. But she wanted to go to Gabbies for lunch so I changed my plan.We will meet at 12:30PM. at Gabbies.

I finished my Coffeyville book and will take it to the library tomorrow and put it in their drop box. Then I went to Caney's library and checked out two more books. 

It will take me most of the week to finish those. 

The white cat came for it's breakfast too. So I fed it too. They are all gone  now.

No comments: