Thursday, April 18, 2024

Thusday and Lunch at Copan

I went to bed at 9:00PM last night and woke up at 1:30AM and could not get back to sleep. I got up, made my bed, and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I got the book I checked out at the Coffeyville library yesterday and got up to read it. I finished it about 5:25AM.

I will take it back on Wednesday this week. I checked outdoors and there were no cats out there. 

While I was looking, Blondie walked up and wanted his breakfast so I took it out to him.

I did see the "weather on the 9's" though. Here it is for the week.

Today is to be 74 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. Friday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 6 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 72 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 70 degrees and AM showers. and Wednesday is to be 71 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the week.  Rain today and Tuesday.

More Later.. It's 5:32AM now.

I went to the Dollar General Store and bought cat food and breakfast bars. cat foo for the cats and the breakfast bars for me

While I was in Coffeyville yesterday, I washed my car. While I was in Dollar General, it began to rain.  So that was a wasted $5.00 for the car wash and a dollar each to dry it and vacuum it out. It's 8:54 AM now and I believe the Caney library is open now. I may go get another couple of books if it stops raining.

More Even Later... 

I mowed Friday and Saturday last week. Maybe I can mow again this Friday and Saturday.  I trimmed my hedge this morning before I went to Dollar General. I saw in the Chronicle  that our Caney Market is closing. Not enough business is what they said was the reason. I see that many Caney people are shopping at the various Wall Marts.

More Even Later.. 

I went out to Myrtle's Market this afternoon  and bought some bedding plants and got them planted. Some in the back yard flower garden and the others in that small one by the front door where I keep my little flags denoting the type of season.. I could use some more flowers but this is a start.  I bought a Mother's Day flag yesterday at Liebert's in Coffeyville. Of course my mother has been gone for years but I still think about her from time to time...especially when I decorate the graves at Memorial Day.

No comments: