Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday and Dinner at Church

 I slept well again last night and was up at 6:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. After a while Blondie came for his breakfast. I took it out to him and when Grey showed up, Blondie let him have his leftovers.

Then I had my two cups of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. 

The weather on the 8's finally showed up too. Today is to be 80 degrees and sunny,  tomorrow is to be 83 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday is to be  82 degrees AM Thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and sunny and Thursday is to be 74 degrees and scattered Thunderstorms. Friday is to be 65 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 57 degrees and AM showers. That's the week! Four days of rain Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday. That's plenty of rain! And we always need it!

More Later ...it's 7:07 AM now.

I went on to church in time to be there by 10:00AM and took my two pies. Leslie had done a wonderful job planning the service. It was a baby blessing and many of the relatives of the parents came for the service. We had a nearly full house.

After the service was over we had very nice dinner and everyone stayed for the dinner too. Mike and I did the dishes. I gave the rest of the pecan pie to John and took the peach pie home. There were  three pieces of it. 

Now I am going to look for something to read. I had finished my second book. It's 3:46PM now. After I got home from church, I went down to Lowe's in Bartlesville and bought two sale baskets of pansies. I watered them after I got them hung up on the hooks..one in the front and one in the back yard.

More Later...

No comments: