Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday and Coffeecake for Church

I was up early again this morning, dressed made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door  both grey an Whitey were out there waiting for their breakfast so I took both bowls out there and Grey began to eat. Whitey was intimidated and left without eating. Maybe she/he will come back later though when Grey leaves.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though. It is raining and I have my coffeecake in the oven baking. It has to bake for 45 minutes. I have the timer on and it will go off when the coffeecake is done.

Here's the weather!

Today it is raining and 65 degrees, tomorrow it is to be 78 degrees and thunderstorms, Tuesday is is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is is to be 80 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy,  and Saturday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Three days of rain! Maybe I can get the east side of my yard mowed either Tuesday or Thursday. Tuesday is to be sunny and Thursday is to be partly cloudy.

More Later... 

It's 6:58AM and thundering and pouring down rain. I only hope it doesn't hail. The cats have gone to find shelter somewhere. I brought their food dishes in the kitchen and wiped out some of the rain .

More Even Later.. It didn't hail and only rained lightly on my way over there.

I left for church at  8:00AM and it rained some on my way...I got there in plenty of time for the class at 9:30. John and Leslie had taken a trip to Colorado and had photos of the train they rode in and the scenery along the way.  

After the church service  Phyllis and I went to Eggbert's for the fruit parfait and a good visit.

I stopped at the bank and got some money from my account. I had put what money I had in the offering.

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

Hmmm. I wonder if the dish-stealing dog is waiting around the corner, scaring shy kitties and eating their food. Linda in Kansas