Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Wednesday and a Hair Day

 I was up about 4:30AM, made my bed, dressed, and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door two cats were out there waiting for their breakfasts. It was Blondie and  Grey. They both ate their food and left. I went into the garage and got some more dry cat food.

I also was just in time to catch "the weather on the 8's".Here it is.

Today is to be 81 degrees AM clouds and PM sun. Thursday is to be 76 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 75 degrees mostly and sunny Saturday is to be 78 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 75 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 74 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and  Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week! Monday and Tuesday are to be scattered thunderstorms. The rest of the week..no rain. Maybe I can mow this week on a couple of the days that are to be dry.

I have had my Chai Latte and breakfast bar.

I left for Coffeyville for my hair appointment at 8:00AM. First I went to Wal Mart there for my Chai Latte. I went to Independence to the Dairy Queen fir lunch and met Steve and Suzanne Boggs  there in Independence.. We visited awhile and the Lissa Johnson called to see if I would be home for a visit from her and her dad the last Saturday in May. I told her we could probably work that out.

More Later... 

I had read all morning so the $7.00 meal deal sounded pretty good .

I took my bath at 7:30pm  and plan to go to bed at 9:00pm.

No comments: