Monday, June 17, 2024

Monday and Laundry

 I was up early as usual and began my laundry. I took the trash out to the curb..both of them...Mine and Stephen's. I dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I made my breakfast of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar...later I will go out to Eggbert's for a more and better breakfast.

I fed four cats and then a new one came too. It is a number of colors but I have never seen it before.  It ate and left. The other regulars ate and left too. Finally Whitey came and ate. Little Blacky came and Blondie and the other regulars.

In the meantime, I did a load of laundry, folded it and put it away. That's done for a week.

Then I caught "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 93 degrees too and partly cloudy and windy. Wednesday is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy and Friday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy.  That's the week. No rain this week. Thank goodness the mowing and trimming was done yesterday afternoon.

More Later...

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

The cats are communicating well! Maybe the multiple color one is the father of them all? Linda in Kansas