Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday and Coffeecake

I was up early again this morning, fed six cats and baked my coffeecake. Blondie was out there early this morning too and Blackie. I fed both of them and then later, three very small black cats were out there...really small kittens.. I think Blondie may be the father and the little black cat seems to be the mother. Yesterday I saw her nursing one of them. So now I am feeding six feral cats. I guess I can afford that.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is for the week.

Today is to be 97 degrees and  partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 101 degrees and sunny, ( Jackson or one of his helpers is supposed to mow for me on Monday) and Tuesday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 96 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 95 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Friday is to be 100 degrees and mostly sunny, and Saturday is to be 95 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week! One or two days of rain.  That's better then nothing. 

More Later... I went to Dollar General this evening and bought a few groceries. I spent $29.05.

Maybe More Later..

2 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Wow! They spread the word about the Kitty Cafe! See if a local vet or humane society can help with the cost of the food. They may have a catch em and return program, where they spay/neuter them, then return them to your territory and Cafe. Presume you might have some water for them all the time, considering how hot it is. Bless you for helping the little creatures. Linda in Kansas

Galla Creek said...

You need to feed yourself before the stray cats.