Saturday, August 31, 2024

SATURDAY AND COFFEECAKE FOR CHURCH TOMORROW

I finally got into my on blog "Margie's Musings", thank goodness. I fed three cats today and also got the "weather on the 8's again" I have been trying since last Wednesday a week ago. What a mess this has been. I hope I can remember the password when I want to get in it again.

I have the coffeecake  done and a glaze on it . I have also covered it with Saran.

Now here is the "weather on the 8's for the week.

Today was 86 degrees and we had AM showers, tomorrow is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy,  Monday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 82 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny,  and Friday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! mostly sunny and partly cloudy. No rain this week after this morning. We had a little then.

More later if I can recall the password.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I missed you!

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you! I missed all of you too!