Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tuesday and Another Good Night's Sleep

 I slept well last night and was up at 5:30AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. It's 6:18AM now.

I will go to Copan today for lunch. It has been a few days since I have done that. I have been going to Eggbert's for breakfast instead.

I am going to Coffeyville tomorrow to the senior center for Bunco. I will stop at the cell phone store there and see if they have any stylus' to fit my phone. I don't like using my finger to text. I like using a stylus's instead. I have lost the last one I had. Yesterday evening I went to Independence's Wal Mart looking for one but neither that store or the two phone stores across the street from Walmart had stylus' to fit my phone. I will try Coffeyville's tomorrow.

More Later... 

I found the last stylus I had in my car last night. I will try to keep it safe from now on. And I will still keep looking for more.

More Even Later... Now I will go back to the book I have been reading.

I read for awhile and then saw two cats waiting for their breakfast..Grey and Whitey. I took both dry and wet cat food out to them.

They are still eating. 

I also saw "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. Today is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday will be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 97 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 97 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be 86 degrees and AM showers with lightening. and Monday is to be 82 degrees and AM showers. That's the week! A couple of days of rain..thank goodness!

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Wow, Thursday shows 97. Heat is coming back.