Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Health Clinic Meeting


I will go to Independence for my Montgomery County Health Clinic board meeting this morning at 11:00.

I finally heard from the library on the job at the library. They chose someone better qualified.

My daughter's desktop computer is down and so she did not send me pictures of the progress on their house this week. I will go out there after my meeting and take some with my camera. I want to keep her scrapbook up to date. This picture is of a part of the kitchen showing the insulation they are putting in this week.

The rest of today is rather benign. Tomorrow is another story altogether.

My hair appointment is at 8:15, breakfast with Juanita is at 8:30, my appointment at the radio station is at 9:30, I have a meeting to plan the Martin Luther King service at 11:00, Bob has an appointment with the hospital dietitian at 3:00, and we have a dinner engagement at 6:00. Now that is a full day.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I know they are getting anxious to have the house complete. Sorry you did not get the job but it probably wasn't meant to be. I think things happen for a reason. You are one of the busiest people I know!

Margie's Musings said...

That's true. I would have had to resign from my responsibilities in both ministerial alliances. And also resign from my board position with the Montgomery County Health Clinic.

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
I just read this post....what a difference a day can make. You had all these things lined up to do and boom....your sister falls.

I'm with Judy about things happening for a reason...you are where the Lord wants you to be.