Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After Christmas Busyness

Sunday and Monday were quiet days. Sunday after church a group of us ate at Sirloin Stockade and then we came on home and I did my notes. That evening we watched 60 Minutes and just enjoyed sitting around. I visited my sister at the nursing home a couple of hours.

Monday I read a good deal of the day and also started working on a paper I will present at the Restoration Studies Symposium in April. We went by the market and bought a few items.

I finished my class newsletter and found out how much it would cost to mail. It will cost .57 apiece. I will send out 195 copies. I will take the CD to the printer today. It is 7 pages plus one page on the back blank where I can place an address label.

This morning the Worship Commission will meet at church and take down all the Christmas decorations and prepare the church for the baptismal service on Sunday.

Tomorrow I will go to Independence to get my hair done and that night, New Year's Eve, we will go to a dinner party at my cousin Sue's home. She and her husband have a dinner every New Year's Eve.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
Sounds like you are busy as usual.I hope that you and yours have a Healthy, Happy New Year.

Judy said...

I am glad you had a slow day since you stay so busy all the time. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, gals. I appreciate your remarks.