Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy Day Yesterday

I went to Service Office and Supply yesterday and picked up the class newsletter and Bob and I worked for a couple of hours, folding and stamping it and getting it ready to be sent out today. I made brownies for the Living the Questions group here last night. I also made a pot of chili for dinner. We had brownies with ice cream over them for the dessert for the group.

It was a good evening. There was lots of good discussion.

I had to bring Slinky back in the kitchen though. It got too chilly for him.

We go to Bartlesville today for Bob's Dr. Eslicker (skin doctor) appointment and then a hurried trip to Independence after that for my MC3 board meeting. We will eat at Calico Cafe after that. They have a buffet with a lot of choices for Bob.

Then I want to come home and work on my scrapbook of John and Leslie's new home. They now have the painting and "knock down" done on all but the great room and she is ready to being painting it after they finish the great room. They are beginning to see some progress again after a very slow December.

No comments: