Wednesday, March 11, 2009

IMA Day

Today was hair day. My hair was an absolute mess. I was sick with a cold all last week and that left me with a bad cough. Anyhow, I had my hair done this morning and that made me at least look better. Afterward I spent some time visiting with a friend.

Then I met Bob and we went to Independence Ministerial Association. There we shared our committee's plans for the Palm Sunday service.

Bob and I then came home and I read most of the afternoon. It turned cold and I just wanted to stay in. Bob went to attend a Red Cross class this evening so I may just work on reading my book. I have been reading John Dominic Crossan's book, "In Search of Paul". It is a very interesting book. It's amazing how much different the story of Christianity becomes when you are aware of the cultural background of the Roman world.

On a different note, Slinky was outside and barking periodically wanting to come in. It's 6:15 and 40 degrees. When it got colder this evening I let him in. He can't handle very cold weather.

No comments: