Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sister Morning


I went in early this morning and stayed and visited with my sister while her husband went out to breakfast to eat with his friends. I had a good visit with my sister. Afterward, I went to the bank and then picked up Bob and we went to Independence to my board meeting. He picked up our daughter and we took her to lunch then.

We had a nice visit. I guess she got her room painted over Sunday evening and also the builder got quite a bit done on their new house. She wants to put another coat of paint on the room we kiddingly call her "father's room". It is painted a lovely dark beige. The room she was working on Sunday was great granddaughter, Sage's room. John picked the paint for it and he picked blue. Instead of being sky blue, it's ocean blue...a little bright for my taste but this is not my home. If they like it, that is their business.

We came on home and found Slinky was very cold out on the covered patio. He wanted to come in and I gave in and let him in. I ran his bedding through the dryer to warm it and now he is in the kitchen lying on it and enjoying the warmth of the house.

Missy also wanted in. She is lying on the daybed behind me among the stuffed animals enjoying it. The rain is very cold this afternoon.

2 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

There are days I wish Bacchus was more like Slinky! It was 10 below this morning and he was loving it! I, however, was not!

Margie's Musings said...

Wow! Neither would I! I am dying for it to warm up again!