Saturday, June 20, 2009

Grandson's Wedding

This evening is our grandson's wedding. He and Marlene will be married at his home. He has a nice deck and they have decorated it for the wedding. It is at 7:00 this evening.

Bob and I are going to Bartlesville this morning to do some shopping and buy some groceries at their Superstore. I need makeup too.

We went to the ice cream social last night and had a nice visit with my cousin and her husband. We came home early though. Bob was exhausted.

I guess I will be going to church camp July 5 - 10. We got the schedule yesterday and they have me down to teach a Temple School class. I took the class in preparation for reunion (that's what we call our family camps) last year and then in May the tornado hit the camp and they had to cancel the camping season while they rebuilt the campgrounds. It was a two and a half million dollar tornado.

Now I can't find my material and have ordered it anew.

Bob will stay at home. He's afraid he wouldn't be able to manage his diabetes on camp food. He will take care of the animals. Then on Wednesday during that week, he will drive to Tulsa and pick up Juanita at the airport from her Chicago trip. On Thursday, he has a PINCH meeting that week.

Hopefully, Cyndi will be able to get herself to her therapy by then.

No comments: