Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy, Busy Sunday

Yesterday was very very busy. First there was my regular early morning chores, animal feeding, flower watering, and then add to that, baking biscuits for a brunch at church.

We went to church about 9:00 to be there early in case someone came early. The guest minister gave a very interesting presentation about recorded music for the church. He also gave a mini sermon. We had our brunch and it was all delicious.

After church I came home and worked on my various blogs. I forgot to do my letters but those don't go out until this afternoon so I will do them later this morning.

Then we watched 60 minutes. After that we went to our "Living the Questions" group and had a good time.

2 comments:

Grammyof13 said...

Our Sunday was a lazy one = after our early morning trek into LR for church. I planned to go visit another church last night but fell asleep in my lazy boy and didn't budge until it was too late.

A church brunch sounds nice.
Have a blessed week.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, grammy. You have a good week too.