Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy Monday

We started out this morning cleaning house. Bob vacuumed for me. I also ran five loads of laundry through the washer and dryer.

Then I went back to the market and bought a few things we had run out of. While there, Keith came in and he and his dad bought a can of air for me with which to clean my computers. They were filthy. Keith says dirt and dust in computers is a major reason why they fail and they need to be blown out every three months or so.

The guys had some sandwiches for lunch and I went to the First Baptist Church where the worship service was held last evening and picked up the offering to deposit.

I glanced at my deposit slip just before starting out of the bank's drive and noticed that the clerk had deposited only $385.95 and the deposit was for $425.95. I called her attention to the error and she fixed it but I was really glad I looked at the deposit slip.

Bob and I went to the hospital and got our H1N1 shots. We will be chaplains and needed some protection. The hospital provided that.

Then I came home and worked on my checkbook and later started dinner. What Keith wanted was hot dogs and the remaining chili over it. I had some chips and pudding for dessert. They seemed happy with the dinner.

Tonight Bob is watching the news on TV and Keith is back in his room watching a movie on his laptop. He gets them over the internet on his new laptop computer. His week is going fast. He will be leaving on Friday...taking Bob's pickup truck with him.

No comments: