Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quiet Tuesday

I went to sit with my sister this morning as usual. My brother-in-law had a doctor's appointment in Bartlesville about his non Hodgkins Lymphoma. It appears it hasn't grown or spread. The doctor wants to see him again in May. My sister continues to get worse. She repeats everything she's told me every Tuesday. Their daughter from Wisconsin will be here for Thanksgiving with her friend and the other daughter and her husband and daughter will get together with them for Thanksgiving.

Keith made my router secure so I could share documents between my two computers on the network. I figured out to to make them accessible myself. It sure is nice to have an IT in the family. Then he went out to John and Leslie's and helped them pour and work cement for their patio and sidewalk to the house. He is such a good hearted guy.

I fixed dinner at 5:00 and then afterward went out to church to help get all the decorations out for Sunday's Hanging of the Greens. Karan and Leslie and I worked from 6:00 until 9:00 and the church looks lovely! I will take some photos later to post here.

Carletta came out later and helped decorate the tree. She had taken her granddaughter, Mary Beth, to the emergency room after Mary Beth had been kicked in the head by her horse. She had a concussion but no bleeding into the brain. What a mess! They let her go home from the hospital but instructed her mother, who is a doctor, to wake her up every three hours last night. She didn't remember school at all yesterday. I hope she is going to be alright.

When I got home the guys were watching TV. I emptied the dishwasher and got my bath and went to bed. I was exhausted.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Margie,
Apparently I can't live with blogs and I can't live without them. I have a new blog called "A Slower Pace" http://hillinlinda.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Linda

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know. I will visit it.

Balisha said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Margie
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You too gals! Don't eat too much!!