Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scott's Here


Well, Scott came in about 7:00 last night and we had the chili ready for him. Today I go to Independence to my clinic board meeting and he and Bob will go with me and do some looking around town while I'm in my meeting. Then after the meeting we will eat at Big Cheese and then come back home. Bob's doctor changed his appointment from today to Thursday morning.

I changed my hair appointment and canceled my breakfast for tomorrow. My appointment is at 8:30 Friday now. Scott will be gone by then.

Scott has a girl friend he is nutty about (again). That's all he talks about. He will leave sometime tomorrow, perhaps after noon. They have a date this weekend. He doesn't want a spare moment until then.

Tonight we will stay at home and watch TV. Frontline is on PBS.

No comments: