Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy Saturday

This will be a busy day. I must do some cleaning today since we are going to have the "Living the Questions" group here tomorrow evening. We suggested that the group watch the PBS special on "Peter and Paul" instead of continuing the book "Seeing Grey in a Black and White World" at least for this one week. Frankly, I am bored with the book anyhow and would like to put it away. Jack and Marilyn were to have had the group but Marilyn is afraid for Jack to be around a crowd since he just got over pneumonia and is still taking infusions of antibiotics twice a day. Jack has a serious lung disease.

Richard B. planned to take the evening class but he does not receive PBS out in the country where he lives. So I volunteered to take it. Marilyn and Jack still may not come since Richard and Mona may bring their child, Roni, and the last time we met he had an earache and they brought him and came anyhow. I, for one, did not appreciate that they brought an ill child into a gathering of elderly folks. Some people just don't think.

I will still need to get some ice cream and a card. We are going to surprise Judy with a card party when we meet at 7:00. The program doesn't begin until 8:00. Mona is supposed to bring a cake.

Keith's title to his car came in the mail yesterday and Larry came and picked it up. I am glad to have that out of the way. It took over a week for it to arrive.

I got some decent sleep last night. Slinky only woke me once around 11:30 and Missy didn't wake me at all.

No comments: