Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Huge Day!

We got up early this morning and saw Scott off. Then we went to church where Bob presided today. It was a good service. After church we went to Independence to eat at Brothers Italian Restaurant. After that, we drove up to Chanute to hear Sue sing in a community choir. It was a nice one and a half hour program. We had intended to go to John and Sue's for refreshments afterward but it was misting and we were afraid it would freeze after dark and besides Slinky was out on the patio in the cold.

We were going to put him in the garage but Bob could not get him to go out there. Even though the hot water tank is out there and it isn't really that cold, he hates that garage. He growled and barked at Bob when Bob tried to get him to go in there so we had no other option but to let him out on the patio. We knew we would be gone all day.

Anyhow, we got home by 5:30. I took a hot shower and put my P.J.'s on. I was very tired. Then I sat in the living room and did my congregational letters and printed off the ones I couldn't e-mail with the printer in the den.

I'll try to stay awake until 8:30 or nine. I can tell, my week is catching up with me.

This week, I will do nothing much tomorrow. Tuesday I will sit with my sister early morning and then go to Independence at 11;00 for my medical clinic board meeting. We may meet Leslie for lunch that day too if John doesn't meet her first. Wednesday, I will get my hair done and then we have the IMA meeting at Mercy Hospital in Independence at noon.

We have nothing going Monday, Thursday or Friday. Isn't that neat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be so worn out on the days I had free from doing all that you do. I would probably stay in my pj's all day on the days at home! I don't usually do that but once in a great while though. We have our first snow this morning and it is cold out, so I will stay inside today and probably cook something. I am going to get big as a barrel!

Margie's Musings said...

I have gained five pounds since Thanksgiving so I know what you mean!