Monday, December 14, 2009

Laid Back Monday

After several days of being very busy, I have one day to be rather laid back. I will fix chili for some friends for lunch in a little while but I had dessert left from last night's Living the Questions group so I will not need to bake again.

Tony and Gay are old friends from my youth...at least Gay is. I have known her since we were 14 and 17. Over the years, we have found one another several times. She was my best friend (and still is) for years and years.

We used to be the same size and wore one another's clothing when we lived close by one another. She went to camp with me years ago and brought several children she was babysitting at the time too besides her own three. We had a great time.

So they will be here for chili at lunchtime.

Another friend just called and wants me to run over there and help her with her computer after they leave this afternoon. I hope I know enough to help her. She is trying to install an AVG paid virus protection from a CD and it is taking forever. She wants me to come check it out for her. I will go after 2:30. I think Gay and Tony need to be back to Chanute by 3:30 to be there when the children get out of school. They work as volunteers at an after school children's program there.

No comments: