Sunday, March 14, 2010

Scary Sunday

I got up early and fixed my Parmesan Chicken. I also took peaches for the dinner after church. We got out there at 9:00 so I could print off the bulletins. By 9:30, no one had come. By 10:00 one man came. By 10:30, two more came. And we had a guest minister coming. Boy was I sweating. Suddenly, just before 11:00 here they came. And half stayed for lunch.

The guest minister had a good message. The dinner was all very good and we had a good visit.

Now I came home to do my letters.

Our latest great grandchild is now on the way. Our daughter called this morning to say she would not be at church. She was heading for Topeka where the baby was to be born. The child's name will be Maia. What is funny is that we already have a great grandchild named Mia. That might be confusing if we all get together as a family.

No comments: