Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

It's Easter morning. Happy Easter to each of you!

Yesterday we worked around the house. It was a lovely day and Bob sharpened the blade on the mower. Of course I got in on helping him put it back on. With his bad left arm, it's difficult for him to do anything that requires both hands. After that, I mowed and he trimmed. He didn't do a lot of trimming because that also requires both hands on the trimmer. He came in and took a shower and napped all afternoon.

Then I spent the afternoon with my dandelion digger digging dandelions from the yard. I washed up and we went to Sirloin Stockade for dinner.

The furnace is still running after the blower went off. I know it's only supposed to run a short while after the fan goes off but something is amiss. We haven't had it running since we had the new wiring board installed week before last. I imagine we're going to have to have the furnace man out again now before I leave this week since Bob is unable to hear the furnace running.

Always something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, We mowed the yard on Friday and here it is Monday and it looks like it needs mowing again! I can't believe how fast it is growing this year. We have gone from spring right into summer here.
My Bob is sharpening the mower blades today, too. Glad you had a good Easter.

Margie's Musings said...

I agree. It's either cold or hot without much in between.