Friday, June 11, 2010

Another Busy Friday

I did my trimming this morning and also weeded another flower bed. Then I went out and cleaned the church. This is my month.

I will mow shortly. It looks like rain again and it is supposed to rain for three days so I'd better get it done.

My doctor is going to prescribe me some more of my sleeping pills. It seems I don't sleep without them.

There is nothing on TV tonight so I will read. I need to get back to my book anyhow.

More later...

I got the lawn mowed again. It looks pretty good. Now I need to trim. I got the back trimmed this morning but now I need to get the front trimmed.

I mailed off a bunch of books to a man in Alabama a little while ago. All I need is the postage to be reimbursed to me.

While there, I stopped at the Dearing Drive In and bought myself a milk shake. Nothing else really sounded good. I am having a time trying to decide what to eat.

I got a letter from Met Life today saying they will be taking back Bob's annuity. I called them right away after he passed away and told them Bob was gone but they said it was already in the process of being deposited. So now they will need to take it back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got the yard mowed before the rain. It is raining here today. I love milkshakes. Arby's has a good milkshake here for a dollar. Hope you get your pills and can get some rest. It is hard to decide what to eat for one person. I seldom cook when I am here alone but find myself snacking and I know that is not good for me. Hope your weekend is restful. Love and hugs.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I appreciate your support.

pat m said...

When you are single it is hard to cook for just one. I find myself eating a TV dinners...not the best but cooking is a chore.

It is too bad that Bob's annuity could not transfer to you . My stepfather took 10% less of his pension so when he died my mother received his pension.

It will take a while to find a new pace of life...but it will happen.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Pat, for the words of wisdom.