Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Travel Wednesday

I took Keith back to Wichita today to catch his plane for Phoenix. He was great company...very low key and loving. We arrived there early because of rain. I am usually cautious about driving in rain. If there's enough rain, we have to drive slower and it is a 2 1/2 hour drive to Wichita's airport.

He ate a bit of lunch because he will be in route for 7 1/2 hours. We visited while he ate and then he insisted that I go ahead and leave at noon so I would get home early.

The florist in Independence called while I was gone and wanted to deliver some flowers. Too bad they weren't sent in time for our service on Sunday. But they will be appreciated anyhow. I called them back and they will deliver them this afternoon.

I did get my own social security today so I transferred my savings back to my savings account. I think that is safe now. Conoco Phillips still has not retrieved Bob's annuity. I took it out of my check book anyhow.

More later.

I received the flowers from my son's company. They are lovely. I have no idea what they are. But I will take them to church on Sunday and use them for a centerpiece.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Just sit down and put your "foots" up. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. Tomorrow I will change my bed and clean my house and just stay home.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are staying home. Hope you get some rest. Also, glad you got your social security worked out. It is always nice to get flowers even if we don't know what they are! I'm sure the Church people will love them.