Friday, July 9, 2010

Also Busy Friday

Today Scott and I will go to Bartlesville. He wants to go to an early movie there. We will get home before dark. I will call first and get the movie times.

I will fix coffee for him this morning and we will sit on the patio for awhile. It rained some again last evening. He has been on the social networks yesterday evening just chatting with one and then another. It's something for him to do to occupy his mind. He gets bored easily.

I enjoy my own company but not everyone does. Scott doesn't. I can always find something to do to occupy my time. I have several projects I need to do but just can't seem to get motivated. I have my yard swing to paint and my patio bench. I really need to put another coat of paint on my patio floor. Those projects will still be there until I get motivated to do them.

Yesterday Marilyn came over. She is a big supporter of PINCH and wants me to write a letter to the editor of the newspaper to urge people to examine their better natures and work for justice for all and equal treatment for all. I wrote a draft and sent it to her and also to Howard. Howard is the chairperson for PINCH. I believe she said Howard and Judy were out of town and I would not be able to send the letter until they got home and Howard could read it.

More later...

Well, the movie we hoped to see was no longer playing and the ones that are playing are kid's stuff. So we did not go to the movies. I'm glad I checked first.

He played on the computer and I read my book. In the middle of the afternoon, we went to Wal Mart and I bought a few groceries. I don't know what we will do tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Scott are getting some time in together. We are getting rain here this morning for the first time in over two weeks. I jumped up and opened the windows when it started. I love to smell the freshness of the rain. Hope you have a good weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. You have a great one too.

Margie's Musings said...

Another spam poster. I deleted it.